Light it up.
Your commercial property is a hub of hard work and ingenuity throughout the day. Don’t let it linger in darkness simply because the 5 o’clock bell rang and most employees have gone home. Your staff may be off the clock – but your property is working to bring in business 24 hours a day.
Here are just 5 ways that commercial landscape lighting can benefit your office building.
- Visibility – It’s simple, really. Prospects can’t patronize your business if they don’t know it exists. How many potential customers are encountering your property for the first time after the sun has set? Commercial landscape lighting can be your biggest ally in making a great first impression whether it’s 8 a.m. or a quarter after midnight.
- Safety measures – Pathway lighting can prove invaluable for preventing trips and falls as guests approach your commercial property after dusk, while comprehensive lighting options for your campus, parking lots, and more acts as a strong deterrent to vandalism and theft – all of which fosters a sense of security among your tenants and their clients.
- Aesthetic appeal – Commercial landscape lighting can cast a soft glow or a dynamic spotlight on entranceways, tree lines, walkways, gardens, and water features. Your property will become exponentially more stunning when bathed in contrasting light and shadow.
- Attention to detail – Lighting is important, all-around maintenance. A property manager who takes initiative to showcase his or her property at all times of the day – not only during office hours – signifies a professional attitude, a commitment to quality, and a dedication to one’s customers.
- Environmental concern – LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are the leading choice for many of today’s commercial landscape lighting These low-voltage, cost-effective, and eco-friendly bulbs provide nuance and warmth at the same brightness of traditional lights, while consuming significantly less electricity. They are versatile and longer-lasting, with lifespans clocked at up to 50,000 hours of use. Projected to compose 80% of the lighting market by 2020, LED lights are making a big impact on global preservation, while making less of one on a company’s collective wallet.
Landscape lighting for your office building, shopping plaza, or other commercial property can run the gamut from simple pole lights to artistically-placed downlights. To see which type of outdoor lighting may be best for your property, check out our detailed article about commercial landscape lighting options.
eos Outdoor Services can help you determine your commercial landscape lighting needs. Our experts can evaluate your property and discuss your wants and needs in detail, before formulating a plan that fits your property and your budget. To set up a consultation, call us today at 410-648-2820.